Monday, June 29, 2009

Note From LoLo 5

Hi Fellow Decorating Friends,

I've missed my post for the last week. I haven't been near a computer. I have been working for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life. I stayed at the park, where our Relay was held, for 2 days and a night. My Line Dance group has a team in the Relay each year, which I am the captain. We run a concession stand at the Relay for one of our many fundraisers. I am a cancer survivor, so this is very important to me.

I'll leave you with my thought for today:

"Cancer is a thief. It steals from all places, from everyone involved and shows no mercy. We should all fight cancer the same way, with relentless determination."
Please get involved in your local Relay For Life. The joy you will receive working for this great cause is indescribable. Your efforts can help save lives, and families.

Thanks,
LoLo5

As Always: Put a Little Attitude In It

No comments:

Post a Comment